Sunday 7 January 2018

(Review) Flavere Hair Mask by Sarwendah in Fruit Vitamin

I've been into hair care lately, and have been wanting to incorporate hair mask into my hair care routine. Few weeks ago, I saw beauty influencer Titan Tyra posted on her Instagram about this hair mask from Thailand. It grabbed my attention because she said it makes her hair soft and smells so good (I know, I'm easily coaxed into ads :/). 

Few days after, I also saw Beautyhaulindo posted on their Instagram that they carry this brand and the owner has tried it and she also said it's super good. So without any hesitation, I bought the hair mask in Fruit Vitamin variant from Beautyhaul and couldn't wait to try it!

A little bit info about the brand, Flavere is actually a Thailand brand and they're already registered in Indonesian BPOM, so you know that they're safe to use. From my understanding, Indonesian celebrity Sarwendah is the owner of this brand; I'm not sure whether she created this brand or she became the distributor of this brand in Indonesia. You can learn more about the brand from Flavere Instagram account.

Flavere's Product

There are currently 4 products in total from Flavere: 3 Hair Mask (Fruit Vitamin, Honey Milk, Rice Milk) and 1 Shampoo (currently only available in Rice Milk variant).

The difference between the 3 variants are:
- Fruit Vitamin: for damaged hair from bleaching and coloring process
- Honey Milk: deep moisturizing for dry hair
- Rice Milk: for frizzy hair and damaged hair from treatments like smoothing and rebonding

The Rice Milk shampoo claims that it's aimed for all hair type to smooth & moisturize hair, making it soft and frizz-free. It has rice bran oil extract and milk that are beneficial for hair.

I purchased the Hair Mask in Fruit Vitamin variant because my hair is super damaged and dry from bleaching and coloring. Without further ado, let's move on to the review!
Packaging

The hair mask is packed in a 250ml jar. It's pretty big and I think with 1-2x use per week, it can last for 2-2.5 months. The writings on the jar are mostly in Thai, but the ingredients and how to instruction are written in english. 

Honestly speaking, I don't like the design of the packaging. I have no problem with the jar packaging, but the whole design (font & logo) feels quite cheap, in contrary of their branding that Flavere is a premium hair care. Hopefully they will improve on the design in near future!
Ingredients & How To Use Instruction
Texture & How To Use

The texture of the hair mask is creamy and feels moisturizing. It's enriched with milk, collagen, and pro vitamin B5 as hair-repairing agents. To use this mask, I wash my hair first with shampoo and apply conditioner on it, and then rinse it. Then, I apply a generous amount of the hair mask and massage it onto my scalp and all part of my hair. I like to use extra hair mask on the ends of my hair because that area is extra dry due to all of the bleaching and coloring I've done to them.
Creamy texture
Then, I let the mask sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it again in the shower. Actually the instruction said to let it sit for 3-5 minutes only but I'd like to let it sit longer. The result is, a much softer hair, easy to brush, and smells oh-so good. My hair smells fruity afterwards hehe. I'm really loving the result so far! I've been using this mask 3 times (once a week) and I can feel that my hair is not as dry as before.
Let the mask sit on hair for 10-15 minutes
Price & Final Verdict

The hair mask and shampoo retail for IDR155,000 each. I actually find it expensive, however I bought it during 12.12 sale and I got IDR12,000 discount from Beautyhaul. Will I repurchase it when it runs out? I don't think so because I want to try other hair mask too hehe.

To conclude, I really like the result of this hair mask so far due to its moisturizing property, but I find it quite expensive so I'm not sure whether I will repurchase it or not. You can purchase Flavere product from Flavere Instagram account or Beautyhaulindo.

Thanks for dropping by Loves, I hope this review is helpful for you, talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment