Friday 30 June 2017

(Rave Review) Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush in Sparkling Bellini

Who else went overboard during the Sephora Ramadhan sale? 🙈  I spent so much than I would like to admit here 😳 But seriously, with majority of beauty products goes with 50% off price tags, I couldn't miss that opportunity to try beauty products that normally are out of my budget!

One of the products that I purchased is this Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush in Sparkling Bellini. This line is actually not new from Too Faced, however I believe this particular shade Sparkling Bellini is their latest 2017 shade.

What is this?

A trio-colour baked peachy-pink blush with tons of shimmer; think of it as a blush/highlighter lovechild. It's housed in sturdy cardboard packaging in adorable heart shape without any brush or mirror.

Do I love this?

I friggin love this blush! Yes, even better than all of my MAC and Benefit blushes, so that speaks a lot! And please notice how many exclamation marks I used here!!!

This blush is very pigmented and shimmery, however the shimmer doesn't accentuate my pores yet it gives superb glow that lasts SO LONG. Seriously, this is the most long-lasting blush I have ever tried. On normal office day, this blush lasts for 6-7 hours on my oily skin without any touchups.

The peach undertone compliments my skin, and it gives me a super healthy pretty glow. I don't need to use highlighter anymore to accentuate my cheekbones whenever I'm using this blush.
Notice my cheekbone's glow? That's the blush's work <3

It's very easy to use too, its formula is dry which is given since it's baked, however it's not splotchy and blends very easily with my Real Techniques Blush Brush. You can use the colour individually, but I'd like to swirl all three colours to get this lovely peachy-pink shade.
Three shades swirled into one
This is how it looks like on me:
This blush normally retails for IDR498,000/5.5g -I need to mention that this is a generous size for blushes -however during the Sephora sale it retailed for IDR249,000 only. How could I say no??? 😭😭😭  #ByeMoneyBye

You can purchase this superb blush in both Sephora online and offline, even though currently it is sold out online.
Give it to Too Faced to make makeup looks as sweet as dessert
I honestly couldn't think of anything bad from this blush apart from the hefty price tag, however since I snatched this during the 50% off sale, it's totally a steal for me.

I hope this review is helpful for you if you're looking for new blush. Thanks for visiting, Loves, talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment