Sunday 2 July 2017

Little Piece of Bali in Kemang: HONU Poké & Matcha Bar // BEAU By Talita Setiyadi

I normally wouldn't write about Sunday brunch & coffee places, but these two places impressed me so much I need to make a dedicated post/photo-journal blog about them.

HONU Poké & Matcha Bar is located in Jl Kemang Selatan no.125, just few walks away from Dia.Lo.Gue. This place offers healthy Poké bowl and various matcha-based drinks. I ordered their Yugo bowl and Iced Matcha, and both are super tasty. I ordered Yugo which has raw salmon in it, actually they have both Salmon & Tuna option, however I'm trying to reduce my tuna consumption since I'm scared of high mercury content in tuna 💀

Btw, Poké Bowl is basically like the sushi version of Naked Burrito; it's unrolled sushi in bowls and is originated from Hawaii. Yummy & healthy, me likey!
Yugo Bowl & Iced Matcha
Anyway, aside from their good food and drinks, I really like their interior design and the overall vibe. There is a calming Hawaii music background, super subtle but yet you notice it and it makes you feel calm and peaceful.
Plenty of live plants inside the restaurant
The backyard area is the one that is so pretty and has major Bali vibe. Since I just stayed in Jakarta during this long holiday, it kinda makes me feel like I went to Bali even though for a moment only.

Stairs to office space
I was here with my friend, and coincidentally our outfits really match the overall vibe haha.

It was super hot outside, though the generous amount of natural day light really makes my photos turned out quite lovely hehe.
La Vie En Rose // Life Through Rose-Coloured Glass
Playing with angle to photograph my pink sunnies, to take a literal picture of the phrase "La Vie En Rose // Life Through Rose-Coloured Glass". (And then I noticed there is a piece of lint on the right lens -_-)
Bathroom Area
My outfit details:
Arrow blouse: Free People @freepeople
Sarong pants: No brand
Scarf: No brand
Earrings: Garosu Girls (Thai brand)
Clutch: Vintage, from etsy
Pompom Sandals: I Wear Up @iwearup

Second place I went to after HONU is BEAU by Talita Setiyadi, located in Jl Cikajang no.29, right across Mr. Sunday.
Didn't take many pictures since I was alone and I came here mainly just to enjoy coffee and dessert while editing photos and writing. The ambience is very lovely, and the bombos and iced mocha that I ordered were good too. The iced mocha could be thicker, but it was still a good iced mocha. The bombos is so good! Not too sweet with a dash of lemon after taste.
Chocolate Lemon Bombos & Iced Mocha
Shameless self advertising lol

Closer picture of my vintage clutch
Even though I live in north area, I can see myself coming back here again since these places are so cozy. North is good but South has its own charms ♡

Gonna close this post with this quote, "A Sunday well spent brings a week of content". I indeed had my Sunday well spent, so hopefully tomorrow when my daily routine strikes back in, I'm ready 💪

Thanks for visiting Loves, talk to you soon! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment