Thursday 5 September 2013

Look At My Pretty Nails: Golf Nails!

Whee! New nail!

For this nail design, I get the inspiration from this Kate Spade handbag. It's so cute and quirky! I want it so bad sob sob, but it's out of my budget and I think now it is already sold out :( 

Anyway, here's what I came up with for the nail design...

Golf nails!
This is the quickest design I ever done hahaha. It took me less than one hour, from clipping my nails, cleaning my previous nail polish, painting the design, and cleaning up the mess. Usually it takes me about 1.5 hour to do a nail design from clipping nails to cleaning up!

I'm so shocked when Mr.Candiipants, one of my favorite nail art artists, said that she usually only needs 20 minutes to do a nail design. Damn pro omg O___O *jaw dropped*

Detail
Anyway, that's the detail! I drew that using nail art brush, and the ball and hole using dotting tool.

Grass on grass x)
Drew the grass using nail art brush. It's so fun to make this x)

Let's play golf!
That's all for this design. I like how the grass turns out, will definitely try to mix it with other detail, like flowers!

Okie then, hope you like it! See you soon! :)

Love,

Chikka

p.s. Have you see my 50s style bangs ala Bettie Page? Please check it out here! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment