Thursday 19 September 2013

Look At My Pretty Nails: Sprinkles and Fudge!

Hello hello!

Super busy since I came back to Singapore, hence the no-blog-post-at-all phase. Anyway, here's new nail design yay!

Actually, this Sprinkles and Fudge design is not that new in the nail art trend hahaha, but oh well, here's my version of this yummy design! 

Yummy x)

Did the sprinkle and fudge design alternately like usual.

Sprinkles
Sprinkles on vanilla frosting! I did the sprinkles using tiny nail art brush.

Sprinkles on chocolate fudge
I use dotting tool to make the chocolate fudge and nail art brush for the sprinkles.

So yeah, this sprinkle and fudge design have been around for quite a while, but I just did it now hahaha. It's very simple to do and the result is eye-catching and cute!

Dessert time :D
Okie then, hope you like this design! See you soon :)

Love,

Chikka

p.s. My review of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment