Friday 14 April 2017

(Review) Innisfree Bija Trouble Line

Innisfree Bija Line (Lotion, Facial Wash, Spot Treatment)
As a girl with oily and acne-prone skin, I'm always looking for the next magic skincare line to treat my skin woes.

Last week, I started using Innisfree's Bija Trouble line. It's Innisfree's line for acne-prone skin, and since my previous experience with Innisfree products have always been nice, I was excited to try these products. I did some research on people's reviews, and mostly are good, so I felt pretty safe to try this line.

To begin with, my skin condition before trying these products are actually fine. Two small zits on my chin, but nothing major.

I didn't get the full products in the Bija line, but only the facial wash, lotion (moisturizer), and spot treatment. This Bija line main ingredients are Jeju torreya seed oil and nature-originated salicylic acid; both are known for natural acne remedies.

During the first few days, small zits with white heads started appearing on my chin and jaw line area. I thought my skin was going through purging phase due to the change in skincare products. However, after one week of using these, cystic pimples started appearing on my cheeks and chin area, and it's very painful 😭😭😭

I guess my skin just don't like these products? I will just go back to my trusty Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer for now 😢  I love Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer, but the moisturizer doesn't really help in making my skin becoming less oily. It certainly doesn't make it worse, but it doesn't make it better too.

Anyway, I'm gonna review each of the Innisfree Bija products I got, so keep scrolling peeps!

Bija Trouble Facial Foam
Packaging
The product inside
Foaming process
The facial foam comes in 150g tube with flip cap. Similar with typical Korean facial foam, the texture of this facial foam is pretty thick and creamy. It foams and cleans well, and after I use this my face feels squeaky clean. 

One thing to note about this product is the smell. I read reviews online that this smells like pine, but I honestly don't smell pine at all. Instead, and I know this sounds super weird, I think it smells like - wait for it- Korean BBQ!

No joke. It really smells like smoke mixed with BBQ beef in Korean BBQ Restaurant 👅

Bija Trouble Lotion
Packaging
Lotion texture
The lotion (or moisturizer) comes in 100ml tube with screw lid top. It has light & refreshing texture. I feel my skin is less oily throughout the day when I use this lotion compared to when I use my Cetaphil moisturizer. What bugs me is again, the smell! It smells exactly like the facial wash: Korean BBQ lol.

Bija Trouble Spot Treatment
Packaging
Texture
The spot treatment comes in 20g squeeze tube with small neck. This one doesn't smell like Korean BBQ but more herbal, with milky gel consistency. It doesn't do any significant change to my active pimples, though :(

To conclude, I still think this line might work for other people (even my sister said the Spot Treatment really works for drying up her pimples), but it just doesn't work for me 😢

Anyhoo, if you want to try these, I'm selling these stuff in my shop:


Hope this review helps you, Loves! Talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment