Sunday 30 July 2017

Only The Good Die Young

Image Source
Sometimes, I have this crazy thought. How does it feel like when you fall from a skyscraper, or let's say, get hit by a bus? Will you feel an immense amount of pain or will you just black out from the shock and wake up, hopefully, in the other Universe?

During my college years in Singapore, I was walking alone late at night when suddenly a cab kind of hit me. It wasn't hard, but I could feel it pushing on the side of my thigh. I was too shocked to feel a thing, even pain. The next day, I realized there was a large bruise on my thigh where the cab "hit" me. 

For control-freaks out there, I wonder if you have ever plan how you would like to die. After all, we want to control and plan everything in our life; why not plan the way we leave everything behind?

For me personally, I think I would like the least amount of pain possible, while still maintaining a decently pleasant-looking appearance. Sounds shallow but at least I'm honest about it haha. For the latter reason, I think I prefer to die in a relatively young age? So at least I can look pretty in my funeral.

Well, you know what they said. Only the good die young, right? I would like to believe that at least I'm doing an okay job in being a good person haha.

Anyway, it's just a random thought and by any means, I don't have any suicidal thoughts. Super excited to get through my days!

Talk to you soon, Loves 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment