Saturday 29 July 2017

(Review & Swatch) Stila Lip & Cheek Stain // Lancôme Juicy Shaker Lip Oil

Happy International Lipstick Day! On this special day in Beauty world, I would like to share my current lip combo obsession: Stila Lip & Cheek Stain in Yumberry Crush and Lancôme Juicy Shaker Lip Oil in MeliMelon.

I'm so bored and tired of having dry lips because of using matte lipstick everyday, and I've been longing for lip colour that has sheer-to-medium coverage with ultra-hydrating formula. These two products definitely fulfill my wish perfectly! On the picture above, I was wearing one swipe of Stila Lip & Cheek Stain and topped it with the Lancôme Juicy Shaker. 

I love how this combo makes my lips have natural pinkish tone with just enough sheen to look healthy, plump, and youthful.
It doesn't hurt too that these two babies look as cute as buttons!
Packaging wise, Stila Lip & Cheek Stain comes in a twist-pen form with brush applicator that feels so soft against your lips. I personally don't like to use liquid blush so I never use this stain on my cheek, however on my lips this shows up beautifully. It's a pretty sheer pink with subtle shimmer that looks natural against my complexion. Beside the shade Yumberry Crush, I also have it in Mango Crush, and I love it just as much! They will stain your lips so they're kind of long-lasting, and they smell wonderfully fruity too ♡

Since this is a stain, it's not really on the hydrating side, but it's not drying too like matte lipstick. I would say this stain is much more comfortable on lips compared to majority of Korean lip tints I've ever tried (Etude's lip tints dry up my lips like mad).

Lancôme Juicy Shaker Lip Oil is just too cute to be true. I've been wanting to try it since its first launch, but the hefty price tag keeps me away until when Sephora had their Ramadhan Sale and this baby was on 30% discount. I chose the shade MeliMelon (it really smells like Melon candy!), and even though from the bottle the colour looks pretty bright, on my lips it just looks like natural pink.

This lip oil is very hydrating and the cushion applicator is super soft and fluffy! Talk about innovative applicator hehe. Also, how adorable is the cocktail shaker-shaped bottle? 😍
Moving on to swatches! The top swatch is Stila Lip & Cheek Stain, the middle one is the Lancôme Juicy Shaker, and the bottom one is Stila topped with Lancôme. Pretty, right!

I really recommend these two products for you who's currently looking for hydrating lip color with sheer-to-medium coverage, you can get both of these products from Sephora.

Thanks for visiting Loves, talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment