Saturday 22 June 2013

Kate Spade Surprise Sale!


Yeah. They're having surprise sale right now!!! I have always been a Kate Spade lover, but their handbags are really out of my budget :( I never buy from them unless it's on sale hahaha.

Anyway, I have the (weird) habit to just type "Kate Spade" on Google and see what comes out :P And last week, I found out they're having surprise sale! It only happens on Kate Spade New York website and Kate Spade Korea website. The sale on KSNY is up to 75% and on KS Korea is up to 70% omg!!!

I browse through their sale item lustfully, and found this cutest bag ever!!!

Fox Chapel Twill Charlie in Heather Grey

And it's on 70% discount!!!! 

omg omg omg omg

But here comes the sad news.

The NY website doesn't ship to Singapore.

What?!
And for the Korea site, I think you need to be the member to purchase the sale item. I don't know why Google doesn't translate that page because all of the letters on that page is in Korean so I don't understand a thing on it :(

So what do I do? I can't let that bag go. I know it's the collection from two years ago and it's sold out in Singapore so long time ago. I. MUST. HAVE. IT.

Since that bag is from KS Korea site (it's not on the NY website), I went and checked qoo10 (formerly Gmarket). It's like Ebay from Korea and most of the sellers are from Korea as well. And there it is!!!! There are two sellers who sell Kate Spade and both offering from Kate Spade Korea. I know it is authentic because the price they offer is similar like the price on the website. For the bag that I want, their price is about S$50 more expensive than the one on the website. Still....


So I purchased it!


The bag is delivered to me yesterday, and I love it so, so much! :) Will do review about it soon!

Anyway, beside that bag, here's some other handbags that also caught my attention and are on sale as well.

Fox Chapel Twill Tessa, it's the sister of my bag!

Bonsoir Shara. So pretty! It's made from rabbit fur.

City Spade Tote Small Coal

Mini Annabel

Carlisle Street Piper in Polkadot. Love the dots! It's so Jess from New Girl

Foxtrot Hill Alexie

Catherine Street Ginger
Fox Chapel Twill Charlie in Red
My bag also comes in red but I love the grey more! 

Anyway, I feel so cheated when I see KSNY website and compare the price with their store in Singapore. The one in SG is almost twice the price of the US price :( Oh well, I guess that has a silver lining. If the price in here is like in the US, it's confirmed I can't save money at all. My wallet will bleed hahaha. So I guess that's a good thing it's very expensive in Singapore xP

Okie then, see you soon!

Chikka,

A Happy Crazy Bag Lady <3

(Image source: Kate Spade Korea)

No comments:

Post a Comment