Thursday 27 June 2013

Ampang's Scratching Slave

Just decided to do a quick post about Ampang, one of the resident felines at Dulcetfig. I visited the shop yesterday but only Ampang was awake, while Jack and Estee can't be bothered to wake up from their beauty sleep -__-

Ampang is so cuteee, she keeps licking me EVERYWHERE. Really, everywhere. My fingers, arms, tummy, and even neck :| I smelled like her for the rest of the day ><

Anyway, here's a picture of her while I was scratching her chin, transforming her into a purring machine. Total cuteness :3

Giving order to the kitteh scratching slave a.k.a. me :|
Also, I managed to ask help from the working sales assistant to take picture of me and Ampang, coz the thing is, when you're working, you can take as many pictures as you want of the cats, but not WITH them :( So I'm so happy there was people who can help me take picture hehehe :D

The unglamorous pose of Meimei xP
Meimei y u look so sad?
So happy to be able to play with her yesterday! Pet therapy :)

Okay then, until next post, see you! 

Love,

Chikka

p.s. Have you check my H&M and Modparade haul? There are awesome shoes! Go check it out here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment