Tuesday 25 June 2013

Pet Safari Trip

Hello, everyone! I went to Pet Safari at Vivo City today to get my dose of fur babies. It's been a while since I play with anything furry, and I miss it so much! 

Pet Safari is my second favorite place in Singapore after Haji Lane, simply because it is a one-stop-shopping for all pet owners. It has pet shop, pet grooming centre, pet necessities shop, clinic, training centre, as well as a dog bakery! How awesome is that!

I usually just watch all the puppies from the window display, but sometimes when I'm lucky, I get the chance to play with the dogs after they went for training class. Feel so happy whenever I get the chance to do that :D

Anyway, I went there around 4 p.m., and most of the puppies were sleeping :( And since it was raining (it even rained hailstones in the west part of Singapore!) and today is a weekday, I didn't see any puppy in the training centre. Boo :(

However, there are puppies who were awake! I'm so happy when they woke up :D

"You haz treats for me?"

This silky terrier girl is so funny, she keeps chasing her own tail hahaha! And those eyes are just too adorable <3 *sigh happily*

"Oh, hi there."
Look at this white fur ball! I don't know what breed he is, but he kinda looks like poodle to me. He's so fluffy!!! This baby is not for sale but just being groomed at the grooming centre. 

Anyway, I feel kinda disappointed because usually there is this very handsome cat at the grooming centre named Oscar, but today he wasn't there :(

Handsome Oscar the last time I saw him, notice how short his tail is!
Okie then, until next post, see you! :)

Chikka

p.s. Have you check out my latest nail and tutorial? Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment