Saturday 22 June 2013

So Many Blessings!

So here it is. The end of my life as a student. If I think about it, I already spent 15 years of my life as a student! So this is how it feels like to be a university graduate :) 

Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing and Management :)
Countless ups and downs. So much mess, but also, awesome moments I’ve been through in these past three years. It’s been a very, very precious times of my life I will always cherish, and I’m sure, will bring a smile whenever I look back to this very moment. 
I feel so grateful that I have supportive parents who always support me, and for allowing me study abroad. It is really an eye-opening experience for that naive 18 year old girl to live alone in another country! Not so naive anymore now, though… :p
Also, my gratitude go mostly to my awesome friends I’ve encountered in these 3 years. Especially, Giovanna Chee, Foo Siew Chen, Gemma Zhu, and Fernnice Wong. Before knowing them I never really experience the “Girl Friendship” hahaha! Those sleepovers, surprises, doing project together… So, so happy to have you girls in my life!!!

With the girls at BLUEPRINT Fashion Show
I know I’m not an easy person to be with, but you guys still want to be friends with me. Thank you so much for bearing with my selfishness and unbelievably-huge ego xP I’m trying to reduce those though… :|
Also, for the past year, I treasure my working experience at Dulcetfig too. I think I’m very lucky to be able to work in a very nice environment and to have such an awesome boss. Not to mention, having the Dulcetkittehs as my colleagues also brings so much happiness and joy in my life! Love you forever, Jack, Estee, and Ampang!!! <3
My helping colleagues! 
So, what now? When I was a kid I always believe that after a person graduate they will immediately get a job and conquer the world. Such a naive thought xP What’s next for my life path? I really want to get a job in Singapore, been applying to several companies, but so far, no replies at all :(
Anyway, I feel so happy to have super awesome classmates. I will miss school life, and mostly them for sure! :(
Thank you for being such an awesome class!!!
But still, feel so grateful that I have successfully completed this phase in my life. Whatever happen, happens. Que cera, cera. Come at me, life, (I think) I’m ready! xP

Congrats to us, guys! :) 
(Photo credit from my classmate Sharon)

Sincerely,
Chikka
Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Fashion Marketing and Management <3

No comments:

Post a Comment