Saturday 22 June 2013

Hello!

Hello!

So. This is my first public blog. I decided to make this blog because I like to write, and further more, I feel like making a blog about fashion (and also other things that I like or have interest about) can make me shape up my fashion marketing skill since now I'm no longer a student! 

I will write mostly about fashion (and its marketing!), my nail art, and basically, my life! I'm an avid fan of Kate Spade, Lulu Guinness, Laura Ashley, and vintage fashion. I would describe my fashion style as "Quirky Vintage meets Romantic Floral."

Additional information about me: I'm a crazy cat lady hahaha! Expect cute kitteh picture in here also! 

Dressing up as a kitteh. Meow!

I just finished my three year study at Raffles Merchandising Institute, Singapore. Currently, I'm looking for job in Singapore, but so far, no reply at all :( But since I just graduated last Tuesday, I will enjoy my life as an unemployed to the most now! :D

So, yeah, since I have much free time now, why not start a blog about stuff I like? I don't think I will have many readers, but after all, I like writing and I enjoy doing it, and that's what's really important :)

See you soon!

Chikka


No comments:

Post a Comment