Sunday 25 August 2013

Look At My Pretty Nails: Eye Don't Give A F*ck (Pun Intended :p)

Hiya! New nail! I'm so excited with this design!!! XD

I notice eyeballs are becoming a trend now, and even though I'm pretty sure it's a fad, it doesn't hurt to transfer this quirky trend to my nails! So here it goes...

Eye Don't Give A F*ck.....Got it? :p
Playing with pun in giving the name for this design hahaha! Eye Don't Give A F*ck coz the eye is on the middle finger lol xP 

Eyeballs!
Three eyeballz! Why? Because two are not enough and four are too many :p This eyeballs can be used again for Halloween nails, but maybe you can add some red streaks around the eyeballs for more creepy factor x)

The prettiest nail!
On my pointing finger, I drew this face inspired by Lulu Guinness' illustration. Love how girly and quirky this turns out! Maybe next time I should draw her some hair to make her even prettier hehehe xP

Eye eye eye, Captain! 
How cute is this eye? Also, bow tie under the eye?! *squee*

Big Apple
Drew this apple on my ring finger. I wanted to make it looks more like KSNY X Darcel apple illustration, but can't really make it looks the same :| Oh well, my apple is cute too xP 

Pinky finger
Lastly, I chose a more simple design for my pinky: polkadots! You can't go wrong with polkadots, especially a neon green & shocking pink polkadots x)

Quirky!
It took me around 1.5 hour to do this manicure, and the tools I used are like usual: my faithful nail art brushes and dotting tools!

Hope you guys like this manicure as much as I do hehehe :) See you guys soon! 

Love,

Chikka 

p.s. Hello Kitty lovers! You WANT to see this, trust me ;) Click here for more info! 

No comments:

Post a Comment