Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shopping Haul From Puncak!

Whoop whoop! Shopping haul! Got this lovely goodies during my Hari Raya vacation to Puncak (See it here!). In total, I got a shirt, t-shirt, skort, mini pencil skirt, tailored printed pants, and an ethnic-inspired necklace! So happy yay, since the last time I went shopping is when I was still in Singapore :( I MISS SHOPPING!!! *frustrated shopaholic* 

Anyway, here's my shopping goodies!

Look 1
Wore the new shirt, skort, and necklace <3 From far, the shirt doesn't look special, but here's the prints on the shirt...

Paper planes!
Quirky prints of folding paper planes instruction!!! Fell in love instantly sighhhh ~(♡∀♡)~ The shirt is the last piece, so even though it lost a button, I still bought it! Easily replaced the button with normal shirt button, and voilĂ ! Fixed! :)

For the skort, it's so comfy!. The fabric is stretchy, and it has a zipper on the side seam. 

Super comfy skort
Detail
I like how stylish yet versatile this skort is, plus, it looks like Zara's iconic skort's sister x) Except, I think the Zara's is really too mainstream now, saw at least 5 girls wore it already -__-

Ethnic necklace
I also got this ethnic inspired necklace. Simple yet it can jazz up any plain outfit!

Look 2
For this look, I use my new t-shirt and mini pencil skirt. 

Quack quack!
Donald Duck tee! I love the prints hehehe :) My sister also got the same one, but in blue. The material is quite stretchy too, and it's very comfy as well!

For the mini skirt, it's a basic pencil skirt, with black polkadots pattern all over it. The skirt is made from stretchy cotton. And yeah, my sister also got this too! Twin sister style hahaha x)

Look 3
I matched the printed tailor pants with black tank top and vintage outer. Love how they turn out! 

Vintage X New = Chikka's Style xD
For the accessories, I matched this with my 1920s inspired necklace and vintage mesh bag <3 And also, my vintage inspired shoes from Modparade

Detail
That's the detail of the pants. Cool prints! The material is thick cotton that's not sheer. I think it's suitable for Casual Friday kind of day.

Posing xD
This is probably my favorite look hehehe. It just looks so neat and effortless x) Btw, I asked my mbak (domestic helper) to take these pictures! Thank you, mbak Ani! Must use every help to take #ootd shoot lol, because once I get back to Singapore, I will live alone again and there will be no one to help me take picture sob sob.

So yeah, that's all for this time! See you guys soon ok!

Love,

Chikka

p.s. Have you check my previous haul? See it here :)

p.p.s. My latest nail!!! Eye Don't Give a F*ck nails xP 

2 comments: