Sunday 11 August 2013

Look At My Pretty Nails: Pastel Leopard

Hello! New nail post yay! 

After spending the last week by going to Puncak with my family (will blog about that soon), finally got time to blog about this kawaii design :D 

I was in Sanrio shop and saw this adorable My Melody soft toy. Instead of the regular pink ears/hoodie, she wears pastel leopard print ears! 

Pastel leopard!
Sorry for the ugly photo, I took it secretly since there is a no camera policy in the shop sob sob. Anyway, you can see that actually some of the "leopard" prints are in flower shape! SO ADORBS OMG.

You can see the clearer picture of the My Melody in here from Bong Qiuqiu's blog.

Anyway, here's what I came up with for the nail design...

Kawaii <3
I love how girly this design is! I do the leopard print alternately, along with the bow tie design.

Has floral leopard print!
Super love how the leopard print turned out hehe :) Instead of using pastel pink as the base color, I choose beige color as I think pastel pink base is way too girly xP I use dotting tool and nail art brush to draw this. Notice the flower leopard print? Love love love x)

Bow tie
For the bow tie design, I use pink base with beige bow tie, and outline it with brown polish. Apply glitter polish to make it extra girly! I use nail art brush to draw this. The bow tie is inspired from My Melody's bow tie. 

My Melody approved!
I hope you like this design! I'm not usually into Japanese kawaii design, but I must say I like this design because of the uniqueness of the floral leopard print. And not to mention, the pastel color combination! Adorable <3 

See you soon, mmuah! <333

Love,

Chikka

p.s. Super cute 50s fashion from the movie The Help! See it here :)

2 comments: