Friday 23 August 2013

BCA Flazz X Hello Kitty

Hiya! Just want to share with you guys the Hello Kitty BCA Flazz card for Indonesia Independence Day last week! 

Independence Day edition!
So cute right! It's limited edition, and my papa told me they only released 30 pieces of this, so I feel so lucky to be able to get this hehehe :) It's actually my papa who got it, and he also got another two for my sister and mama.

I'm not sure whether BCA really released only 30 pieces of this, because 30 is really really a few only @__@ Anyway, my papa got this because when this just came to the BCA branch (which located right next to his office), he was also there. Lucky!!!

The Flazz card
As I mentioned before, it's the Independence Day edition, so even the Hello Kitty's bow is red and white like Indonesian's flag! Also, there is Monas (National Monument) as the background, so cute hahaha xD Some more, I think the red bus is TransJakarta xP

The card case
Back side of the card case
The card also came with a plastic card case with the same print.

The FAQ sheet
There is also a FAQ sheet about the card inside the card case. Btw, Flazz card is something like Nets Flash Pay in Singapore. Just tap and go!

Before this, I actually already have Flazz card, but the print is not as cute as the Hello Kitty of course! My old card is released as Valentine edition years ago.

Valentine edition
So yeah, I'm so happy to get this Hello Kitty card yay! Thanks to my papa! x) 

Love, 

Chikka

p.s. Balinese Frangipani nails! Sweet and simple nails, see it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment