Tuesday 16 July 2013

2.5 Hours In Car For Nothing

Hello! This post will be mostly about ranting...so, here it goes >:( 

I have Pilates class on Monday at 6.30 p.m., so I left my house 45 minutes before because my mum said there will be traffic jam during that time. Usually it only takes me 20 minutes to go to the gym from my house by car, so I think 45 minutes should be enough to reach the gym on time, right...

I've never been so wrong in my life...
One hour later...I'm still in the car. 

Yep, no joking.

The usual 20 minutes trip has became an endless journey in Hell.

I'm still halfway to the gym, even after 1 hour plus driving. The Pilates class will end soon, and I was already so depressed and hopeless with the traffic.

Y????!!!!
My mum said even if we reached there, the class will end already, so in the end we just went back home. Me:......... 

My Pilates class.... :(
It took us about another 1.5 hour to reach home. Welcome to Jakarta.

I feel so pissed because we spent 2.5 hour in car for nothing. Oh well. Lesson for the next class: must leave home before peak hour starts. 

Sigh.

Anyway, here's a picture of the jam, taken from inside my car, therefore, pardon the quality. 

Big trucks and containers and bunch of motorbikes.
I don't know whether you can see it from the photo, but actually there are many huge trucks and containers on that not-too-wide road. They also contribute in making the jam so bad like this. I don't know why the government let these huge vehicles to be on road during peak hour like that :x During the Soeharto era, my mum said there was a law that ruled big vehicles to only be out on the road between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.. Makes much more sense, in my opinion.

Anyway, on the car window, there was water dews from the air-con, and the shape is pretty <3

Scallop shape dews!
Can you see it? It's scallop-shaped dews! First time I saw this shape on dews hahaha. Oh well, at least there is something pretty from this journey in the Hell lol. Trying my best to be appreciative!

Anyway, I feel so bad to make my mum drove in such hell-ish traffic like this. I really need to learn driving soon!

Okay. Ranting done. Jakarta, seriously, please get your traffic jam problem done! I feel sorry for people who are fasting (It's Ramadhan month now), and because of the jam, they're late to break the fast after Adzhan. I'm not a Muslim, but I was hungry too during the jam. Can't imagine how people who are fasting feeling in the middle of jam like that!

Anyway, Happy Ramadhan for all my Muslim friends! God bless you all during this holy month :)

Happy Fasting, too :)
Okie then, see you soon! 

Love,

Chikka

p.s. I think I can be an antique money collector. Find out why in here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment