Friday 26 July 2013

Look At My Pretty Nails: BELLO! MINIONS NAILS!

Bello everyone! (Bello= Hello in Minions language, see it here xP)

So, I've been seeing so many minions nails on Facebook and Instagram. Some are DIY, while others are from nail art salons. Also, there are quite a few tutorials on how to paint these little yellow guys on your nails, and one of them is from The Little Canvas

I followed her easy-to-follow tutorial, and here's what I came up with...

Bello bello! 
I love the result! Feels so happy to see these funny guys on my nails hahaha. 

Me want banana!
The tools I used for this design are tiny nail art brush to paint the blue overalls and mouth, black stripper for the goggles strap, and dotting tools in various sizes for the goggles and eyes. 
  
Papoy!
This design is surprisingly quite easy to do. I would say the hardest part is to draw the mouth and tongue since I have shaky hands :x I managed to paint them on my right hand too! Ha! *proud* xP

Stuart the Minion!
Some of the minions are laughing with the tongue out, and some are just smiling :)

Eh eh eh, BUTT.
And guess what. My mum also asked me to paint these on her nails hahaha! So now we have matching manicure x) It's funny she wants minions on her nails since she never watch Despicable Me -___-

Yay matching mani!
I think I did better on her nails since she has longer finger nails. Love the one on her ring finger x)

So yeah, I'm really in love with this design! See you guys soon ok! :D

Love,

Chikka

p.s. Summery Picnic Pattern nails, here! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment