Monday 22 July 2013

Look At My Pretty Nails: Summery Picnic Patterns

Hi hi! I've been wanting to make nails that are inspired by summer picnic. I'm thinking of checkered picnic mat and field of daisies, with bright and summery colors. This is what I came up with in the end...

Summery colors <3
In the end I drew diagonal lines to make picnic mat patterns. I use nail art striping brush to draw the lines.

Diagonal lines
For the daisies, usually I use dotting tool to make the petals, but this time I use nail art brush to make the brush stroke effects. I kinda like it since it doesn't look as harsh as the one made by dotting tool.

Field of daisies
I really like this design! It will be sad when it's time to remove them. I need to remove these before I do my Lasik surgery sob sob. Must clean both my manicure and pedicure :( I can't remember the last time I go outside home with naked nails lol #nailartaddict 

Love the color combinations :)
So yeah, hope you like this design as well! See you soon! :)

Love,

Chikka 

No comments:

Post a Comment