Wednesday 8 November 2017

GoGirl! Beauty Market Vol.2: Art Installation & Beauty Hauls

I went to outer space during my Friday Lunch for a picnic πŸ’Ÿ
Last week, I went to GoGirl! Beauty Market Vol.2 located at Kota Kasablanka Mall. The timing was pretty tight since I went there during my Friday lunch hour, hence why I didn't have much time to take pictures 😞  I just had enough time to browse around, went to ATM to draw cash, buy the products that I want, and rushed back to the office 😣

The Beauty Market was held from 31st Oct - 5th Nov 2017, and I wanted to visit it badly since Studio Tropik opened a booth there. I've been wanting to get their Priming Waters but I wanted to try the products first before making the purchase, hence why this Beauty Market is a must-go event for me hehe.
Image Source: GoGirl! Instagram
There are many beauty brands inside, and I was happy to see that majority of those are local brands that only sell their products online. Such a good opportunity to browse and try their products in real life! I couldn't remember all of the participating brands, but some that I could recall are Studio Tropik, They Talk About, Polka, Reine Doll Brushes, Beauty By Sarah Ahmad, Cheveux, and many more. 

Beside those online-only brands, there are many drugstore brands too there like Wardah, Emina, Make Over, Silky Girl, Biore, Garnier, and many more. 

Other than beauty booths, there are also two art installations made by local artists. The art installations are super adorable and unique! So millennials and #OOTD Friendly hehe πŸ™ˆ
This Nebula Picnic scene is created by Latisha Adjani (@rocketwild). SO PRETTY OMG.
This crazy cool bedroom is created by Wangsit Firumantika (@wangsitfirumantika). So rad, right!

After visiting the whole Beauty Market, I finally decided to get Studio Tropik Priming Waters in both Original (blue) and Flawless (pink) formula, as well as HolikaHolika's Petit BB Cream in Aqua and Moisturizing variants.


Most of the booths there have exclusive promos that only happened during the Beauty Market; for example Studio Tropik gave free priming water in travel size (30ml) for every purchase of two Priming Waters, and I got the BB Cream from HolikaHolika with 50% off 😱  Such a good deal! 

Reviews for both Studio Tropik Priming Waters and HolikaHolika BB Creams are coming soon! I'm excited to try the BB Cream because of the "Aqua" & "Moisturizing" claims. Recently, my skin is badly dehydrated even though it's oily, so whenever I use matte foundation, by afternoon I always have dry patches on my cheeks, nose, and chin area 😿  I also hope by using the supposedly moisturizing Studio Tropik Priming Waters, it will improve the appearance of my overall makeup.

Update:

Studio Tropik review is here!

Thanks for dropping by Loves, talk to you soon! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment