Sunday 19 November 2017

#OOTD: Floral On Floral

Last week I was invited to the boutique-warming event for Billy Tjong's new boutique. For my outfit, I took the bold choice to mix floral with floral for that event. I know that the general rule of thumb is to mix pattern with something plain, but there is something with this styling match that really speaks to me. I asked three of my friends who work in fashion industry about this style and all of them said no lol, but I went with it anyway πŸ™ˆ

Details of my outfit:

Ruffle floral blouse: Express (bought from @purplejadebutik)
Floral pants: Cotton Ink (@cottonink)
White sneakers: Amazara (@amazara.id)
Pale pink bucket bag: Proudly Shoes (@proudlyshoes)
Sunnies: Berrybenka (@berrybenka)

Anyway I'm glad that I went with this outfit because I think it looks so chic and appropriate for a fashion event haha. 

Thanks for visiting, Loves, talk to you soon! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment