Wednesday 23 August 2017

(Review & Swatch) RiRe Eye Pigments - Complete Shades

Is there anyone here who loves glittery and sparkly eyes? I certainly do, because it's the most simple way to make your eyes pop. Just use one glittery shadow and all attention goes to your eyes.

It's not easy to find good glitter shadow, but luckily I stumbled upon this super pretty yet affordable eye pigments from RiRe. RiRe itself is a Korean brand and all of their products are made in Korea yet they are all still fairly affordable.

I have all 5 shades from this pigment range, and even though the application is a bit tricky, after a while I can do it pretty fast and I think it's worth the result.
In total, there are five shades for this eye pigment range:
  • 01. Snow White (silver)
  • 02. Gold Clutch (bronze gold)
  • 03. Peach Pouch (light gold)
  • 04. A'Pink (champagne)
  • 05. Club Burgundy (burgundy)
The shades are dominated with gold/bronze colour, and I personally think no. 02, 03, & 04 look very similar to each other once applied to the eyes. I kinda wish RiRe comes up with more shades for this pigment, with darker colour like grey, black, and blue.
The texture of this eye pigment is very powdery, with small & big glitter chunks on it. Application-wise, it is recommended for you to just dab your finger/brush onto the pot lid and not directly onto the pot itself. I personally like to use my finger to apply this pigment onto my lids, and then blend it with shadow blender/fluffy shadow brush. The texture of this pigment makes it difficult to be picked up directly with brush IMO.

These pigments have tons of fallout, so the application is a bit tricky. Whenever I want to use this pigment, I will start doing my eye makeup first and then continue with my face makeup because these pigments fall like crazy. By doing so, it's easier to clean up the fallout compared to if you do face makeup first and the eye makeup later.
Swatches L-R: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
Look at how pretty and sparkly the swatches are! My personal favorite is no.03 & no.05. I can use these pigments alone for simple glitter look or mix it with my pressed shadows to create depth effect on my eyes. 


I purchased these pigments from elevenia, and it retails for IDR36,500/SGD4 each.

Thanks for reading, hope this review is helpful for you! Talk to you soon 😘

1 comment:

  1. You should have taken pictures of the pigments on your eyelids. I think it looks a little bit different and it makes you review more interesting! Other than that I liked it! I also ordered the club burgundy and peach peach, these colours go well together in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete