Thursday 17 August 2017

(Review) TRESemmé Instant Refresh Volumizing Dry Shampoo & TRESemmé Liquid Gold

Ever since I bleached and dyed my hair, I've been constantly looking for good hair treatment to nourish my hair. I've been using organic cold-pressed coconut oil as pre-wash treatment, but I still need to use post-wash treatment oil to help moisten up my hair. 

I also have been using dry shampoo to help prolong the color on my hair, by reducing how often I wash it. If I don't use dry shampoo, normally I wash my hair once every day, but with the help of dry shampoo, my hair stays fresh for up to two days.

Therefore, in this post I'm gonna review my current favorite hair oil and dry shampoo: TRESemmé Liquid Gold Hair Treatment Oil and TRESemmé Instant Refresh Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
TRESemmé Liquid Gold

This hair oil has been my favorite post-wash treatment hair oil so far. Compared to my previous hair oil (L'Oreal Extraordinary Hair Oil), I definitely like the TRESemmé one better because it's not greasy yet it moisturizes my hair well. It also makes my hair less frizzy and easier to brush, therefore reducing hair fall.

This hair oil comes in 75ml pump bottle, and the bottle pictured above is already my second bottle. The oil has thin consistency and it spreads easily. It has a pleasant citrus smell and it contains argan oil too (we all know how good that is for dry hair). I normally use 4 pumps of this to hydrate my shoulder-length damp hair.
TRESemmé Instant Refresh Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Now where has this been all my life? I need to say that for dry shampoo, Batiste works better than this in absorbing all of the grease and oils, but this TRESemmé Dry Shampoo works so well as texturizing hair spray!

As dry shampoo, it absorbs oil well too, but what blows my mind is how it gives my hair such nice texture so it becomes so so easy to style afterwards. My normally-stubborn bangs become much more obedient and I no longer have a bang that got separated in the middle lol. I think this dry shampoo should be named texturizing spray instead of dry shampoo.

I really recommend this product for you who has thin, fine hair and if you're looking to create some texture and body to your hair. Awesome hair product, TRESemmé!

This dry shampoo comes in 200ml aerosol bottle, and it has clean & fresh scent. Scent-wise, I personally like Batiste more too, but since this works so well in giving body to my hair, I will use this instead of Batiste from now on.
I purchased these babies from elevenia, the Liquid Gold for IDR51,000 and the Dry Shampoo for IDR46,400. Super good deal for products these good!

I hope this review is helpful for you, thanks for reading and talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment