Sunday 6 August 2017

Sunday Funday #OOTD, New Hair, Fresh Manicure


Sunday Funday! I've had a fun Sunday today indeed. I attended my colleague's wedding in the afternoon (hence the dressy look) and had coffee & manicure session afterwards. It goes without saying that me putting an effort to dress up plus a visit to Sicacilla (my favorite coffee shop) means an #OOTD post haha.

On the picture above I was wearing:

Pale pink sleeveless blouse: Calvin Klein
Ruffle Sleeve Outer: Anokhi
Floral Pants: The Blush Inc.
Heels: Charles & Keith
Earrings: Soya


This bag from Berrybenka is currently my favorite go-to weekend bag. It's so chic and stylish and roomy enough for all of my essentials. The design strongly resembles Rounn Bag's collaboration with Olivia Lazuardy. Sadly, when I wanted to get it from them, they already discontinued it.

Nevertheless I feel so happy I stumbled upon something similar like it on Berrybenka!
My earrings are this pair of statement purple tassels earrings from Soya. I'm so in love with this local brand since they curate oh-so-chic earrings with such affordable price tags. 
I've just recolored my hair the day before too. This time, I mixed two colors together: Pravana Vivids in Green and Pravana Jewels in Amethyst. I purchased the hair dye from Instagram shop @pravanaindonesia again. The green shows up beautifully on my level 7 bleached hair, but the purple Amethyst turned up to be more blue rather than purple. I guess to make it more purple, I should lighten up my hair some more.

I need to say that I love my green hair more than my orange hair to be honest haha. It's more subtle yet still gives me an edgy look. 
For my manicure, I want something green to matchy-match with my Wizard of Oz hair, hence why I chose this design. Super adorable triangle pattern with bright bold green as the main color. It's done by Mbak Mey from Cleo Nail Shop.
Live colorfully <3
This week has been fun and filled with so many new things for me. New tats, new hair, and new nail. I indeed live a colorful life haha.
Sunday Funday vibe
Until we meet again, Sunday, I missed you already!

Thanks for dropping by Loves, talk to you soon 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment