Tuesday 1 August 2017

(Review & Swatch) Viva Queen Perfect Matte Lip Color

Viva Queen Perfect Matte Lip Color
Heyho! In this post I'm gonna review the latest lip product from Viva: Viva Queen Perfect Matte Lip Color. I honestly think there will be no ending for (local) matte lipstick trend haha 😅

Anyhoo, Viva Queen is the more premium label from Viva Cosmetics. Many of you know Viva Cosmetics probably from their legendary eyebrow pencils that has been around since our grandmas era. However, lately they have been focusing more on their other decorative makeup like lipsticks.

Back to the Perfect Matte Lip Color, I got these babies in two shades: 701 Peach Nectar (peachy coral) & 705 Mocha (light nude). They retail for only IDR34,900/pcs, so affordable omg. You can purchase this online from Marketplace seller or Instagram seller. I personally purchased these from elevenia. It comes in 10 shades in total.
Packaging wise, I super love the tube it comes from! Feels so luxurious and compact. I think the tube shape looks very similar like Wardah Intense Matte Lipstick, however I like this one better since it has matte-finish on the whole packaging. It just feels much more luxurious than the glossy-finish Wardah uses. The color they chose for the packaging also feels ultra luxurious: matte black & matte gold.

Formula wise, this lip color texture also feels super similar like Wardah Intense Matte Lipstick and Purbasari Matte Lipstick. However, I like the Viva one slightly better than those two, because after 2-3 hours, Wardah & Purbasari tend to turn crumbly on my lips, while Viva lasts longer on my lips before it starts to feel crumbly ( I'd say it lasts for a good 5-6 hours before it starts to crumble).

It feels buttery smooth upon application, and it's not drying at all on my lips. I also like the fact that it is enriched with UV protection and vitamin E to protect my dry lips. Same like Wardah & Purbasari, it also has the same lovely blur-effect that makes your lip lines disappear, resulting in a soft and smooth matte finish. 

Pardon my ruined manicure

Moving on to swatch, the top swatch is shade 705 Mocha and the bottom swatch is shade 701 Peach Nectar. Both look pretty and have even application without any patchiness. They're easy to apply too without any need to tug the lips upon application.

Overall, I really like this lipstick from Viva. With the price and quality it has, you should definitely give it a try. FYI, compared to Wardah Intense Matte & Purbasari Matte Lipstick, this Viva Queen Perfect Matte Lip Color is the most affordable one. Great deal indeed!

Hope this review is helpful for you, talk to you soon Loves 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment