Friday 21 April 2017

Happy Kartini Day, Awesome Ladies!


Happy Kartini Day to all awesome ladies out there ♡♡♡

Girls can definitely change the world, thank you Sociolla for the cutie patootie postcard reminder!
My personal goal for this long weekend is to finish reading "Lean In" by Sheryl Sandberg. I'm only halfway through it but already got so many inspiration from this book. I'm not sure if all of the issues she talked about in the book happens here in Indonesia (e.g unequal pay), but I'm sure some of it, like how women tend to just stay quiet and not lean in in work environment, happens.

Us women keep asking for equality yet sometimes, we subconsciously act as though we're inferior compared to men. Sometimes, it's not that men undermine us, but we undermine ourselves. It's not easy to be women, but we definitely have the power and strength to rock it. 

I will probably write my thoughts about this book once I'm finished reading it ✌ 

Thanks for visiting, Loves, and be your own best version of Kartini ♡ Talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment