Monday 17 April 2017

(Review) Elona Capellini & Locco Mocco Detangler Brush

Elona Capellini & Locco Mocco
Having frizzy hair like mine, hair styling tools are Godsend. I just started styling my hair (almost) everyday with hot tools since couple years ago. Previously, I would just have "I don't care" attitude about my frizzy hair and went outside home with hair like lion.

What repels me from using hot styling tools is how difficult it is to do my own hair, and how long it takes to create decent curls or even to perfectly straighten my hair. 


I recently started using hot hair tools two years back, when I purchased the first generation of Repit. I still use it very often now. It's very easy to use and can create blow dry result in quite short time. However, it can't be used to straighten or curl my hair.
The Capellini along with its cute packaging
Beside Repit, I don't have any straightener or curler tool at all. That's why, when I went to BeautyFest Asia last month, I was so excited to see this Elona Capellini Straightener & Curler in Elevenia booth. Look at how eye-catching the cylinder tube packaging is!
Slim Design
What attracts me the most is how slim and lightweight it is. I tried using this tool in Elevenia booth, and the biggest plus for me is how my hair just glides smoothly in between the titanium plates. Super easy and fast! I haven't try straighten up my hair with it because of my natural state of hair; it's frizzy but lack of volume.
Japan Technology
All of Elona hot styling tools are use Japan Technology. It also comes with 6 months warranty since the purchased date.
5 Heat Option
It comes with 5 heat options. I normally use the 200 degrees option. It's hot enough to curl my medium-thick hair.
Titanium Plates
The plates are definitely the star of this tool! It still amazes me of how easy it is for my hair to  just smoothly glides in between those plates.

The Capellini retail price is IDR680,000/S$72, however during the BeautyFest event there was 20% discount off plus IDR150,000 off from Elevenia, so after all of the price reductions, I got this for about 40% off normal retail price! Talk about good deal hehehe.

You can watch how I curl my hair using Capellini in the video below:

                                 

The second Elona product that I want to review is their detangling brush, Locco Mocco!

Locco Mocco Hair Detangler
Before styling my hair, I need to make sure that it's smooth without any tangle. Tangled hair makes hair styling process much more difficult and messy, so I make sure I do the extra step to detangle my hair prior styling.

However, detangling with normal hair brush often results in hair fall. When it's still wet, my hair is very easy to brush, but once it's dry, it can get tangled up pretty bad.

Elastic bristles
With this hair detangler from Elona, it gets much much easier to detangle my dry hair. The bristles are soft and elastic, and it is really effective to reduce the amount of hair fall when I brush my dry hair. The egg shape curve is also very comfortable in the grip of my hand.

I also love how it comes in chrome colour options, the chrome gold looks so cool ❤ I also got this from Elevenia, and they were having Buy 1 Get 1 promo for this! Actually the retail price for this brush is IDR80,000/SGD8.50 each, but I got this for IDR52,500 for 2 pcs. Such a great dealllll!!! I gave the other brush to my mum and she also loves it.

You can get Elona products on Elevenia since their price is cheaper there. I'm not sponsored to write this btw 🙈

Here's the link: Capellini & Locco Mocco.

Thanks for visiting, Loves, talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment