Sunday 16 April 2017

How I Make Fake Freckles

Fake Freckles
I have always love freckles. I think it's adorable and somehow, gives a youthful and glowing look. However, I don't have any freckles at all, sadly.

With so many beauty products to accommodate every beauty trend you could ever imagine, I found out from watching many tutorials on YouTube that you can create fake freckles using eyeliner pen or eyebrow pencil.

Watch how I draw the freckles on my face using eyeliner pen below:

                                    

In the video, I'm using felt tip type of eyeliner, topped it with bronzer and blush afterwards for more natural look.

Sorry the lighting is way too bright in the video, I filmed using my iPhone 5S with natural lighting 😂 #BrokeBlogger 

Thanks for visiting, Loves, talk to you soon! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment