Saturday 15 April 2017

(Review) The Ordinary "Buffet"

The Ordinary "Buffet"
Hi guys, here's my individual review for The Ordinary serums that I wrote about in my previous post about The Ordinary as a brand. You can read more about The Ordinary with their missions there.

In this post, I will talk about the "Buffet" serum. In The Ordinary website, they describe this as "Multi-Technology Peptide Serum"


Taken from The Ordinary Website
The "Buffet" is basically an anti-aging serum with Peptides as its main ingredients. As quoted from LiveStrong:
"Peptides are naturally occurring amino acids, which are building blocks of the protein collagen. Therefore, they are a common ingredient in anti-aging products for the skin."
As a mid-twenties (I can't believe I just said it 😐), I think it's time to start using anti-aging products? Better starts early than regretting it later, right? Lol.

This serum comes with dropper packaging, and the texture is cloudy white thick gel.  I use two drops of this every morning & night, before applying eye cream & spot treatment. This spreads easily in my face and leaving the skin feels bouncy and supple. It doesn't make my face become more oily.
Texture
After 2 months incorporating these 4 serums (Niacinamide, Arbutin, Retinoid, & Buffet), I feel my skin becomes bouncier, pores become smaller, acne scars slightly fading, and I almost never get cystic pimples. I occasionally have new active zits, but they're the small kind with white heads, which normally will just disappear in 1-3 days.

I've been using this serum for almost 3 months now, and the 30ml bottle is still half full. It is very affordable too, I purchased mine from Benscrub for IDR329,000.

To conclude, I really recommend this skincare line! I will definitely repurchase once it runs out (which probably will still be in quite some time!)

Thanks for reading, Loves, talk to you soon 😘



No comments:

Post a Comment