Saturday 15 April 2017

#OOTD: Summer Day, Summer Dress

Sunny day!
I don't get Jakarta weather sometimes. It's already April but it still rains pretty often. Today however, I had a very hot sunny day. It was gloomy in the morning, but sunny all the way until night time!

Since it's Saturday, I went out for lunch at Monks in Kelapa Gading area. It was nice, and the food was yummy. For today's outfit, I'm wearing floral summer dress from Old Navy, paired with knitted outerwear, earrings from Mazel.inc, my PvraXMagnum sandals, and this super cute hat from Hello Alice.
Old Navy Summer Dress
 I got this summer dress from elevenia. It's super pretty and comfy 💕

Edgy earrings
My current favorite earrings: Emma earrings from Mazel.Inc
Pvra X Magnum Sandals
These Pvra sandals are their capsule collection in collaboration with Magnum's #NeverStopPlaying Campaign. I feel so lucky I managed to snatch these up hehehe ♡


One of the pretty #OOTD background at Monks.
Cute hat from Hello Alice
My skin is still pretty tanned post my Maldives trip, and I'm soooo lovinggg it! Please skin, don't go back to white :( On the other hand, I'm so in love with this hat. Just got it today from Hello Alice. I got this hat from Lost & Found Shoppe in Kelapa Gading outlet.

Thanks for visiting, Loves, talk to you soon! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment