Saturday 22 April 2017

Rollover Reaction "Flushed!" Review

Rollover Reaction Flushed! in Thulian
With so many beauty companies releasing matte liquid lipsticks, it can get a bit repetitive after a while. That's why, when Rollover Reaction, an Indonesian beauty brand, announced the release for their "Flushed!" Lip & Cheek stain, I got intrigued. Based on some swatches I found on Instagram, I knew that this product has sheer & glossy finish. This product has 3 shades available: Thulian (bright red), Paloma (peach), and Orla (violet). What a pretty shade name(s)!

What catches me at first is the packaging! So pretty omg. Plus, they said that it's coconut scented, and since I'm nuts about coconuts (get it? heheh), I really wanted to try this line.

However, I was skeptical to purchase this initially, because I thought the finish is gonna be like lip gloss. I don't want to try Paloma and Orla, since I think those colours with sheer finish will wash me out. Thulian on the other side, I had expectation that it will look like red lip gloss. I went with the safer option and decided to get Thulian instead.

Another note I need to make is about the scent. It's said to have coconut scent, but I personally think it smells more like es campur LOL. Like coconut mixed with rose syrup hahaha. It's not unpleasant, but I just find it to be a bit funky smelling. The scent is just in medium strength, it's not overpowering and will fade soon after you apply it.
Brush applicator
With the pen-type applicator, you're supposed to twist the bottom part to dispense the product. I thought that the brush is gonna be stiff and hard, and I was pleasantly surprised to find out how soft the brush is.

I need to twist 2-3X to dispense enough product for my entire lips. The formula feels moisturizing and a bit sticky, but it still feels very comfortable on my lips.
Swatch on my lips
I did make a video talking about this product, both as lip product as well as cheek product, you can watch it here:


You can get this product from Rollover Reaction website or Sociolla for IDR119,000.

Thanks for visiting, Loves, talk to you soon 😘



No comments:

Post a Comment